Oleary15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oleary15

Post by Oleary15 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:50 am

Hello, I'm Oleary15. I know I'm tardy to the party with this introduction thread because I have made a number of posts before this, but for anyone who doesn't know, here's a little about me!

I started playing in January of 2006, back in the day when I was a stupid, immature, idiot of a child. I would mostly play user levels on Nreality, competing with players way beyond my skill (swipenet, pai_mei, danielr, eddy, many others). I don't even know why I bothered trying knowing I was going to get killed 99% of the time. The other 1% was either a fluke or my competitor didn't try.

But here I am today, almost 2015, playing Nv2 user levels, and half-enjoying it. Go on chat and you'll probably see me competing with people on the user levels. Additionally, if you ever see me on the user levels in Nv2, it's probably me making a stupid map for highscoring purposes only, and still failing to make it fun.

Anyway, that was very brief, but I have to get off. Nice to meet you all!
avatar
Oleary15
Admin

Messages : 104
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum