Random questions for the N players/mappers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random questions for the N players/mappers

Post by TORNADO on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Hey all! I am wanting to know your opinion on some questions below:

1 - What is your favorite thing about N? Least Favorite?
2 - Who is your favorite N mapper? Player?
3 - If there was 1 thing you would add, subtract, or change about N, what would it be?
4 - Whats your opinion on me? Positive? Negative?
5 - How often do you play this game? Daily? Weekly?

I hope you all like these questions, I like giving forums a nice discussion.
Thanks! -A_99

TORNADO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random questions for the N players/mappers

Post by Oleary15 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Cool thread!

1. My favorite thing about N is the competition/community. You can make a map and guarantee atleast someone will play it (if not too difficult). My least favorite part about N is the how shitty the game was made, how easily you can get away with cheating and spamming pointless maps.
2. Favorite N mapper - Btoasterboy. Favorite player - either shomman or cooperverdon.
3. One thing I would add to N is Speedrun mode. One thing I would subtract from N is players who act like they are 6.
4. Your maps are good, you're cool to have around on chat, you make levels for contests when requested, but you give trolls too much attention.
5. I play daily.
Oleary15
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:50 pm

1. community,  chimney maps.
2. Favourite mapper - lusprs/ GrzegorzPl favourite player - shomman
3. moderator
4. good/great maps nice to talk to
5 Daily

Last edited by THUNDER on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
TBOLT
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cooperverdon on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 am

1. Simplicity
2. Eddymatagallos
3. Speed run mode, download version shows score after completion
4. Fun maps but bit of a drama queen
5. Daily
cooperverdon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:06 am

1. Its a way to waste time not in a bad way its very addicting to try beat others high scores are after 40 attempts of so gettingn that jump the way you want it. But overall it is still a fun game.
2. Well there are alot of good players (I like to think that i am alright but the truth hurts) and also a good mappers ( I do even worse in this catagory). Some just of the top of my head Coop and Eddy pretty much all the people in the top 50 are people i look up to also many other like mappers like thunder and fujita seiko and w95559w are my favourite.
3. Man I would love to see an program to customize tiles some cool thing could be created of with new tiles.
4.Absolutely hate you, you are just the worst player in existence..... Nah mate you are a cool guy that N better than me *cries* You make some pretty nice maps and you your nice to chat to on the forum.
5. Maybe if I am lucky one in evey 32 years ... I dont play as much as some as you guys but I think 4 hours a day on this game is enough I am not hating on it as I would love to spend more time but sometimes the levels are just dry (penis levels) at those times I just get up and leave until later or tomorrow

WOW this is a paragraph. Maybe I N-forum better than I play???
Trollking
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:29 pm

1- Favorite thing: Competition with other players.
Least Favorite: Impossible levels

2- Mapper: THUNDER
Player: THUNDER (because me and him go head to head and compete against each other a lot) [He's Good when he tries]

3- I would add mods to the game. I would also like to add ADMINISTRATION! (for the foolish mappers)

4- You are a very nice and willing person Andrew. You are cool, a good mapper, OK player and funny. Though all of this is true, like it's been said before, you cant give in to the H8ters. :J

5- I (used to) play for about 5 hours daily. Now, i cant play that much for about a month or two. BTW ive been playing since 2007(ish).
Threat
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartaX18 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Don't take this badly, but 2(3) questions are pointless, since there are topics asking these [questions].

Aaanyways...:

1: Creating maps is ultra fun, becuase there are millions possibilities for a level to make, users occasionally find some fun bug/glitch and most of the community is nice.
Least favorite things: http://n-game-v2.forumactif.org/t72-what-things-do-you-not-like-in-n

2: http://n-game-v2.forumactif.org/t86-who-is-your-favourite-player-mapper

3: http://n-game-v2.forumactif.org/t17-suggestions-for-nv20
But if You ask for ONE only, hmm... Maybe as w95559w said, a survival mode would be awesome.

4: Personally, I like You. You are a decent player and the same mapper THOUGH, to be honest, I think that sometimes You are a bit overrated, but most of Your maps are pretty enjoyable + You are good in collabs.

5: Huh, I don't even know...I treat it as YT or even maybe the chat, I look here everyday, most of the time spending on checking what's new, occasionally playing or making levels. I think that totally it may be like 2/3 hours daily (don't confuse with me being on chat, I sit there while mostly playing other games or watching videos)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:57 am

One of my least favourite things is when SpartaX18 capitalises all of his you's , its rather annoying. I know other players like Oleary15 find this annoying too.
TBOLT
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartaX18 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Haha, sorry! It's stronger than me :D. I'll try to keep myself from doing that.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top