N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here.

+5
TBOLT
Yoke300
Threat
cooperverdon
co1010
9 posters

Go down

I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. Empty I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here.

Post by co1010 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:36 am

Hey everyone. I loved playing the original n game back a few years ago but I eventually stopped playing. Recently I was bored and remembered how I liked it and typed it into google. I saw a new version and, obviously, started playing. This was a few days ago. Ever since then I have been stuck on 09-4 lemming run. All I could find was a speedrun which is hard to emulate. If any of you guys could maybe check it out and see if you can find an easy way to do it?

This is what the level looks like: https://i.imgur.com/Ir1zowk.png

I have the first part down because of the speedrun video mentioned above, but can't do the part where you have to go down into the pit then go back up. I have only gotten out of the pit once and even then I failed the fall down. Please please please give me any and all tips for this level.

co1010
Admin

Back to top Go down

I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. Empty Re: I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here.

Post by cooperverdon Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:10 am

This levels tricky, you know you can double jump on the side of bounce blocks? Hold your arrow into the block, and double click. The same trick can be done on top, but that isnt as easy, you can practice it later. The side 1 is simple, and should help quite a bit.
cooperverdon
cooperverdon
Admin

Back to top Go down

I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here. Empty Re: I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here.

Post by co1010 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:47 am

Thanks for the tip. I just beat it and almost cried. Just a quick question: If I sign up now, will my progress be deleted?

Edit: I'm using the online wayoftheninja site. should I download it?

co1010
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cooperverdon Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:26 am

I think you might lose your progress if you sign up. First time i beat every level, i lost all progress and still am not 100% sure why, but I think its bcus i made an account after.
cooperverdon
cooperverdon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 am

Nice job and Welcome to Nv2.0
Threat
Threat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoke300 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:11 pm

This topic could more to the category `Help for running` fit.
Just as a tip.

PS: Welcome to the Nv 2.0 forum.
Yoke300
Yoke300
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:29 pm

done yoke

welcome to the forums co1010
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamus123 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:11 pm

welcome
im master of this game
Lamus123
Lamus123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:06 am

^ Haha
Threat
Threat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleary15 Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 am

Lamus123 wrote:welcome
im master of this game

Lamus123 isn't the master of Nv2. The master is THUNDER and maybe Eddymatagallos.
Oleary15
Oleary15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Thunder???
Threat
Threat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 am

Oleary15 wrote:
Lamus123 wrote:welcome
im master of this game

Lamus123 isn't the master of Nv2. The master is THUNDER and maybe Eddymatagallos.
Nah I'm not the master, according to the Wiki...

http://n.wikia.com/wiki/EddyMataGallos

...I'm the grandmaster xD

Oh and regarding the progress, its unfortunately all server-sided, which means that your progress depends on your account. So creating a new one will most likely delete it.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CYANIDE Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Huh, that didn't happen to me but, hey.
I guess i'm a lucky guy. :D

oh and...
----------------------------
WELCOME
----------------------------
CYANIDE
CYANIDE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down