My Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Maps

Post by trance on Mon May 11, 2015 7:17 pm

These are the maps that I converted from NUMA to Nv2.0!
This is just for archival purposes, but feel free to check out any if you'd like! This list will be constantly updated as soon as I post a new one,

From NUMA:
Cosmic
Well, we'll float on

To Nv2.0:
Cosmic
Well, we'll float on
avatar
trance
Admin

Messages : 5
Joined : 2015-04-24
Age : 23
Location : Rhode Island Bound

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Zachary1211

Back to top Go down

Re: My Maps

Post by shomman on Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

trance wrote:These are the maps that I converted from NUMA to Nv2.0!
This is just for archival purposes, but feel free to check out any if you'd like! This list will be constantly updated as soon as I post a new one,

From NUMA:
Cosmic
Well, we'll float on

To Nv2.0:
Cosmic
Well, we'll float on

Nice levels, I like Cosmic a lot. Took 'em both.

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Maps

Post by james_s on Thu May 14, 2015 1:50 am

yea big fan of your maps. I remembered a similar map to your Cosmic by Etothetaui www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=90880 (I regret messing about with the exit buttons but I still like the panels decor). Both look really interesting

(ps. nope i'm not back)
avatar
james_s
Admin

Messages : 133
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 30
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Maps

Post by trance on Sat May 16, 2015 8:12 pm

shomman wrote:Nice levels, I like Cosmic a lot. Took 'em both.

Great runs of both!

james_s wrote:yea big fan of your maps. I remembered a similar map to your Cosmic by Etothetaui www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=90880 (I regret messing about with the exit buttons but I still like the panels decor). Both look really interesting

(ps. nope i'm not back)

Thank you!

Posted my 600th map from NUMA to 2.0. A map which is very special to me. It's slightly edited to make it easier for 2.0 players, but there's an additional mine which should not have not it there, but I can't edit it. =s

www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=157439
avatar
trance
Admin

Messages : 5
Joined : 2015-04-24
Age : 23
Location : Rhode Island Bound

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Zachary1211

Back to top Go down

Re: My Maps

Post by shomman on Mon May 18, 2015 6:17 am

trance wrote:

Posted my 600th map from NUMA to 2.0. A map which is very special to me. It's slightly edited to make it easier for 2.0 players, but there's an additional mine which should not have not it there, but I can't edit it. =s

www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=157439

Wow another great level. Really enjoyed playing that one too.
Your levels make me want to play it over and over, without being speedruns, which is awesome.

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum