N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
About legendklokpok EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
About legendklokpok EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
About legendklokpok EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
About legendklokpok EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
About legendklokpok EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
About legendklokpok EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
About legendklokpok EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
About legendklokpok EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
About legendklokpok EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

About legendklokpok

+3
legendklokpok
Ephemeral
btonios
7 posters

Go down

About legendklokpok Empty About legendklokpok

Post by btonios Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Yo, just wanted to know what you think about legendklokpok and his annyoying behavior.
And also, why are you klok keeping annoying us?
btonios
btonios
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

About legendklokpok Empty Re: About legendklokpok

Post by Ephemeral Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:39 pm

I must agree that legendklokpok (by the way, i don't really like talking about someone behind their back, but whatever!) acts quite cocky and arrogant, but at least he makes his point and so i wouldn't even classify him as a troll. I respect his opinions and he has the right to say what he thinks. It's right for one to say and do whatever one wants to, as long as it's not meant to offend other people.
And that's my bottom line, because i'm too lazy to type.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by btonios Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:49 pm

SpartaX18 wrote:I must agree that legendklokpok (by the way, i don't really like talking about someone behind their back, but whatever!) acts quite cocky and arrogant, but at least he makes his point and so i wouldn't even classify him as a troll. I respect his opinions and he has the right to say what he thinks. It's right for one to say and do whatever one wants to, as long as it's not meant to offend other people.
And that's my bottom line, because i'm too lazy to type.
You're not talking behind his back since he can read it and we don't hide what we write to him...
And I would also say same as you, but what he is doing offend people (since he is insulting some of us...)
btonios
btonios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:54 pm

btonios wrote:
You're not talking behind his back since he can read it and we don't hide what we write to him...
Yeah, you're right, it just feels a little awkward to me, especially, because he can read it.

And sorry for not being clear, what i wanted to say, is that i'm ok with him but if he keeps being a person i described in my previous post, punishing him is quite reasonable.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by btonios Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:20 pm

SpartaX18 wrote:
btonios wrote:
Yeah, you're right, it just feels a little awkward to me, especially, because he can read it.

And sorry for not being clear, what i wanted to say, is that i'm ok with him but if he keeps being a person i described in my previous post, punishing him is quite reasonable.
To be honest, I'm ok with him too, even if asshole is his favorite word. Just saying that less agressivity would be cool though.
btonios
btonios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:21 am

Free speech trumps, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendklokpok Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:04 pm

childish, making a thread talking about someone. btonios, you act like you are a victim and being bullied or some shit like that, while you are being just as bad as me.

deleting my inactive accounts without reason, which had ~200 posts which are all deleted, under which some very nice threads. to be honest, by deleting my account you damage your forum more than me. why did you delete it in the first place, it was already permanently banned. i can think of no reason to delete my account rather than annoying me. i also like how you said "you arent trying to keep me away". thats probably the reason you deleted my account. if you want to get rid of me so bad, why delete the inactive one? you didnt accomplish anything with it except for deleting a ton of posts and threads that benefit your website.

simply put, youre childish. from all (active) admins, you are the only one who is acting against me. and if you recall what thunder said on another thread: "id rather just have your first pokklok account back", which is the account you deleted. meaning, you deleted my account without discussing it with others.

if you want to delete this account as well, go ahead. its not like i live on this website *cough* btonios *cough*

EDIT: sorry for this long paragraph i just realised how long it is

legendklokpok
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimit Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:45 am

Why are we even replying to his comments ? IMO he just does this so that he can piss people off, and playing to his nonsense only encourages him. Show some class, gentlemen and don't give him attention. Let us all just boycott him.
Nimit
Nimit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by legendklokpok Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Nimit wrote:Why are we even replying to his comments ? IMO he just does this so that he can piss people off, and playing to his nonsense only encourages him. Show some class, gentlemen and don't give him attention. Let us all just boycott him.
did you read my reply to this thread? if so, i find your reply incredibly stupid. nimit, since you havent been in this community for very long, the reason you dont like me is probably because i corrected your criticism thread. if you have any other grounds the hate me, state them. funny that you are suggesting to boycott me, since im not the only one acting like a dick. btonios deleting my account, which was inactive, and had tons of useful threads (as stated above), some were still active. btonios had no reason to delete that account, if he wants to get rid of me, he shouldve deleted this account. im not saying this is a good solution, but its better than deleting an inactive one.

legendklokpok
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spackal Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:53 pm

I agree that it was rude to delete your previous account, but you can't do anything about the except complain, and that doesn't win you many friends.

Spackal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stop deleting my accounts Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:14 pm

btonios wrote:I don't want to keep you away, I just don't want you to say shit about users on the forum.
hmm, you dont want to keep me away. i have my doubts.
About legendklokpok B859f6b90312d43752c6cbabf809904c

About legendklokpok D85c75f80f33365a9a97a6dcb5df2a83

About legendklokpok 8544531b801025fbd4d631cc1f43437b

stop deleting my accounts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cooperverdon Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:03 am

There is so much censorship on this forum. This is such a great indicator of what happens when you give the wrong people power to do what they want. Moderators on here need to chill the fuck out and not get so offended that they start banning users and closing threads.
Im getting sick of the moderators, you guys really suck.
cooperverdon
cooperverdon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:01 pm

legendklokpok is not banned, why don't you use it?
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stop deleting my accounts Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:08 am

SpartaX18 wrote:legendklokpok is not banned, why don't you use it?
yesterday when i tried to log in it said my account was deleted, it works now. weird.

this doesnt change the whole "not trying to keep you away" situation though, the purpose of my previous post was not to tell people my account was deleted, i just wanted to show btonios is in fact trying to get rid of me

stop deleting my accounts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:20 am

Cool, i understand that. No need to minus my post, though :F
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content