N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
About me Trollking EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
About me Trollking EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
About me Trollking EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
About me Trollking EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
About me Trollking EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
About me Trollking EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
About me Trollking EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
About me Trollking EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
About me Trollking EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

About me Trollking

+3
Ephemeral
TBOLT
Trollking
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About me Trollking Empty About me Trollking

Post by Trollking Thu May 01, 2014 1:09 am

My name is Caleb Huntington I am 15 year old turning 16 in July.
I live in Queensland Australia.
I have been playing n since v 1(my friend told me about it) when i was about 7 so about 9 years now but i was more hooked into other games instead and rarely played thus i have lost my touch. Earlier this year i realized v 2 was out and i wanted to what had changes. I have since starting to get hooked on to the game i look up to fellow n players

Edit*

I was in school and my laptop died when i was not paying attention.
LOL

any way...

My name is Caleb Da da da... fellow n players. I have IQ of around 150 and i am a genius at maths and i have a very logical thought process i watch others replays and determin the quickest way by inspecting them out if they faltered somewhere are a jump couldbe improved and try to re-enact it except for cineva and spartax and all those good player. i just rage  :crazy: :crazy:   :shame: 

if you have any logic problems or puzzle you have i would love to try them thx.

Last edited by Trollking on Fri May 02, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do i have to have a reason for editing)
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

About me Trollking Empty Re: About me Trollking

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:32 pm

You don't have to have a reason for editing xD

Last edited by legendklokpok on Sat May 03, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sat May 03, 2014 5:07 pm

I agree he didn't legend
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sat May 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Hah, thanks for appreciation :D
P.s. Cineva is waaaay better than good :P
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi logical and mathematical genius, boasting about improving the routes of some userlevels huh? That's child's play, why don't you head over N v1.4, and try to use your geniusness to analyze the current routes and look for innovations and faster routes? I'd like to see what your geniusness can do with 10-year old levels that have been thought and battled to death, see how you can improve those, see how you do on the genuine hardcore highscoring scene ;)

You might want to check the highscoring section of the Metanet forums: http://forum.droni.es/viewforum.php?f=20

Or even more in particular, the innovation thread: http://forum.droni.es/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=440

Let's see your geniusness in action.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm

yeah I never did well in 1.4 when I first started but I enjoyed playing it, completed all levels after 5-6 years, (I know that was a long time) but that's just me.
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Tue May 06, 2014 12:13 am

THUNDER wrote:yeah I never did well in 1.4   when I first started but I enjoyed playing it, completed all levels after 5-6 years, (I know that was a long time) but that's just me.
I'm not saying 1.4 is harder, I mean that's just a matter of which game physics you are used to, or you feel more comfortable with. There's not that big of a difference though, if you are good in one, you will be good in the other, and viceversa.

I'm talking about the routes themselves. The routes of the userlevels are very poor, because after a couple days they dissapear from the boards, and they obviously stop getting played, theres not enough time to optimize them. Even if they didn't dissapear (like in NUMA), and you could get the full list of levels, the routes would still be poor, because its impossible to mantain competition on thousands and thousands of maps, which is what happens on NUMA. There is no way that 70000 maps and counting are going to get optimal routes. That's why improving those routes tends to be really easy (unless the map is way too simple, of course), specially if you already have some experience. That's why I said that is child's play, improving the route of a level that has been played by 5-10-15 people is not precisely a huge feat.

On the other hand, v1.4 levels have been there, on continuous competition, for 9-10 years, which means the routes have been evolving, and getting more and more optimal, and the runs have been getting cleaner and cleaner, and closer and closer to max. Since there are only 500 levels, highscorers and pro players have been able to concentrate on those levels, and thats why highscoring there is the real challenge. That's why I said that, if his geniusness is so huge, he should prove it by going there, and try to improve those routes, try to implement innovations that can save time, and make the routes more optimal. Now that is something he could be proud of.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Tue May 06, 2014 12:28 am

I agree ,
some fair points made there
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Tue May 06, 2014 10:31 pm

THe links come up with general error
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahoj Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Trollking wrote:THe links come up with general error
Yeah.. the Metanet forums are temporary down (again)
Nahoj
Nahoj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Puzzle:
Can you find a seven digit number which describes itself. The first digit is the number of zeros in the number. The second digit is the number of ones in the number, etc. For example, in the number 21200, there are 2 zeros, 1 one, 2 twos, 0 threes and 0 fours.
Hope you can solve dis  :J 
Source: dailybrainteasers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Thu May 15, 2014 12:38 am

Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Thu May 15, 2014 12:49 am

if the first number is a 3 the 4th number is a 1 making the second number being a 2 or higher therefor if a 3 then it changes the 4th number to a 2 and the 3rd number to a 1 making the 2nd nmber incorrect. So the 2nd number has to be a 2 making you need to have a 2 in the 3rd spot and just fill in the last three digits with 0's to make a number that suit the condition.
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 am

:'D 

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Thu May 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Alright, next level, what about length 11? And length 13? Is there any particular reason why I'm using prime numbers?

Final challenge:
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahoj Thu May 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Trollking wrote:3211000

I found that answer within 10 seconds of googling  :-) 

EddyMataGallos wrote:Alright, next level, what about length 11? And length 13? Is there any particular reason why I'm using prime numbers?

The main problem is having to figure out a method to solve it, instead of just guessing..
Nahoj
Nahoj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:23 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Thu May 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Eddy the best n player I will find out those numbers when I get to school. After I finish my physics assignment #thermodynamics
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Fri May 16, 2014 12:35 am

Trollking wrote:Eddy the best n player I will find out those numbers when I get to school. After I finish my physics assignment #thermodynamics
Cool man, no hurries. By the way, remember that since the length is over 9, you might have to use letters: A for 10, B for 11, etc.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

omg worst timing
blue screen I am on my main computer now
and btw 11 is impossible
13 - 9210000001000
and 17 is impossible even with letters

give me a better puzzle nect time and also to make sure I don't just cheat make sure if I wanted to I couldn't just search it up as  I could if I wanted to search this solution
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Sun May 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Trollking wrote:omg worst timing
blue screen I am on my main computer now
and btw 11 is impossible
13 - 9210000001000
and 17 is impossible even with letters

give me a better puzzle nect time and also to make sure I don't just cheat make sure if I wanted to I couldn't just search it up as  I could if I wanted to search this solution
11 - 72100001000
17 - D2100000000001000

I thought that, being a genius, you would have noticed the really easy pattern going on here. I'm not sure if you see why I'm doing this.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Mon May 19, 2014 7:01 am

i admit i forsaw 11 but with 17 what states there is a d
i mean yes i saw the pattern of adding and extra zero and adding 1 to the first number but it doesnt work past 13 because that makes there be 10 0's and that would change to an A but what states it an A if you replace numbers 10 and above to letters then it is not a self descibing number but a self describing characters why not add and asterix for fun??
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Mon May 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Trollking wrote:i admit i forsaw 11 but with 17 what states there is a d
i mean yes i saw the pattern of adding and extra zero and adding 1 to the first number but it doesnt work past 13 because that makes there be 10 0's and that would change to an A but what states it an A if you replace numbers 10 and above to letters then it is not a self descibing number but a self describing characters why not add and asterix for fun??
Firstly, I already warned you the need to use letters, and you were fine with it, and still said it to be impossible, which means you overlooked that one as well.

Secondly, you do realize that "numbers" are just symbols we created to define certain quantities right? And that they were arbitrarily chosen, and that there are only 10 because thats the base of our main numeral system.

Hexadecimal is a perfectly valid numeral system and it uses 6 characters, which is nothing else than including more symbols to represent all 16 different numbers of the base (number as a concept of quantity, not as the symbol itself).

Including letters (as a symbol) is just a way to be able to represent the concept of 10 or more units with a single symbol. By having a D in the first position, it implies it has D 0's (or, equivalently, 13 0's), and it also has a 1 in the D-th position (13th position). Hence, the number is perfectly self-describing.

The thing is that I had already mentioned on beforehand the need to expand the numeral system by using letters, which is a pretty simple concept, and you did agree on it, so now you can't just go ahead and say its not valid.

Obviously, if you expand the system and reach the consensus of, say, representing 10 as A, which is the consensus I assume we had reached, then A means 10. As simple as that, its just the same, its not "describing a letter" or anything weird. You could add an asterisk if you wish, as long as you consensuate what is the meaning of that quantity.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cashmoney1875 Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm

To sum it up, Trollking, you just got wrecked.
cashmoney1875
cashmoney1875
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollking Mon May 19, 2014 10:56 pm

One does not count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C if what comes after Z !,@,#,$,%,^,&*()_+ or maybe AB AC or a2 b2. I did not agree to such number as hexidecimals if so i would of solved it differently.

here is a proble for you eddy 1,6,24,496,....,....,.....
what are the next 3 without googling or cheating.
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next