N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues

4 posters

Go down

Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues Empty Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues

Post by Trollking Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:14 am

New topics

Topics this week

1: Is there anything wrong with gay marriage?

2: Should cloning be acceptable?

Last edited by Trollking on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : decided to change a topic)
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues Empty Re: Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues

Post by Trollking Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:19 am

1.My opinion of life after death that it exists because like when you are little you can only remember things now in the future and to remember the life that you living in now you will have to remember it in the future.(you are living in the past and only remembering stuff from the future) also if you just died you would remember anything of this as you brain and its memory would be void.

2.i will take down this topic if it isnt used much also if you have a request for a topic pm me. I also believe the pm system is underused

Last edited by Trollking on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason)
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues Empty Re: Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues

Post by cooperverdon Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:04 am

Your comment concerning 1 makes no sense "when you are little you can only remember things now in the future".
You are remembering stuff that has happened to you, dont bring in the past and future, they are concepts that will confuse a poor abstract thinker.
The brain uses electromagnetic impulses to control the body and harness recollection of experiences, a dead brain doesnt have these impulses, thus there is no consciousness after death.

2. Its alright
cooperverdon
cooperverdon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:39 am

1. Utter concurrence with cooperverdon

2. Has good potential

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Some time ago, i read an article assuming that "life after death" is possible. I don't remember how would it be though (probably recalling stuff or dreaming). The scientists said that it happens to people in clinical death. I don't believe in it though, 'cause as cooper said, the brain is dead when you're really dead and probably still alive in clinical death (i didn't read anything confirming it).

[WARNING: i'm not good at biology and i'm too lazy to google things, so let's say this is written just to update this thread]

I heard from my biology teacher once that when you're dead, your heart is still alive (or can be recovered easily) but brain is not (the cells die quickly). So i thought that if in the future someone will find out how to recover the brain (apply the cells somehow? or keep them alive...), you could theoritically resurrect people (the problem is with the other organs, but maybe (?) they could be revived by only heart and brain).

Just a theory, might make no sense..
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by james_s Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:55 am

about 1 -its just as well that brain cells die first otherwise imagine feeling the rest of your body being dead (esp if u been guillotined). The common argument that believers use is that the universe seems designed.
   I'd describe it as: One 'thing' has a chemical reaction with another thing for the purpose of growth or w/e. (imagine some matter in the universe as food -that matter decided to eat other matter..). <<I find that strange even if probably scientifically explainable. And anyway a lot of spirituality is a logical attempt at answers to the problems living creatures face -for example there has to be some morality otherwise they are likely to be killed eventually.

To leave atheism you just have to have blind faith I think (any 'miracles' are bullshit sry -everything on earth seemed to follow universes' laws).
   I believe that the universe is like a broken Buddha (i mean something which had consciousness and was content) so this 'matter' is what it was made of and now it 'moves' and tries to recover (which means also to become content again). Different bits trying to recover differently etc. and in doing so ever more complex things are created e.g. humans.
   Do we take all our knowledge and mental devices to the grave? I don't know but believing that this matter is special i.e is what I said it was, then maybe anything can happen. Maybe we'll have a collective memory (awareness of all processes that ever happened and consciousness to critique them)..  Maybe after the death of the bodies we will have some more challenges (e.g. lucky cheats will get what's coming to them) before the universe 'succeeds in recovering into that Buddha thing'.

-I did this before on N game forums lol.

2  Nice idea I think -altho it feels weird to talk about existentialism. I like that its something different to the usual things of music, maps etc
james_s
james_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trollking Random Weekly topics/Issues Empty Happy?

Post by Trollking Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:46 am

Topic 1: Gay Marriage

Topic 2: Cloning, Trans Genesis, PRC etc. (mainly Biotechnology)

Last edited by Trollking on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make Sparta happy)
Trollking
Trollking
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm

Good idea. I think it would be better if you'd write the topics in a separate post though.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by james_s Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:41 pm

1  No, except marriage in church is a bit of a different matter. I don't think the bible is very accepting of homosexuality from what I heard -but that could've reflected society's views at the time not any views of the 'prophets' etc. But if people start viewing the holy books in this way it could expose more the ignorance of people connected with them writing them back then -and that gets the religious leaders rightly paranoid..
   In another sense this about whether any 'change' should be accepted as opposed to strictly sticking to tradition assuming those traditions are too precious to mess with. -I think which is better Protestant vs Catholic is a topic that can carry much thought (but of course those changes ended up in brutal suffering of millions)

2 If its about GM foods I think proper unbiased tests have to be made reg safety and then it'll be fine and I'm mostly concerned about the welfare of animals we eat (its no good them being kept in an atrocious state and fed very badly)
james_s
james_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down