N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
TotW Rules S2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
TotW Rules S2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
TotW Rules S2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
TotW Rules S2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
TotW Rules S2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
TotW Rules S2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
TotW Rules S2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
TotW Rules S2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
TotW Rules S2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

TotW Rules S2

Go down

TotW Rules S2 Empty TotW Rules S2

Post by TORNADO Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 am

Rules for the next season(s) of TotW

1) No breaking blocks that are given. You may add tiles BUT you can't "Touch" the given tiles with your added ones,
2) Items that are not allowed: Ghost Blocks, Teleporting Blocks, Teleporters (With Launchpads), or ANYTHING that requires manual change to the coding.
-Diagonal Panels and Re-positioned doors are allowed.
3) You must at least try with the map. I am having higher standards for the map result.
-Your map must be able to be played using the whole map, not just mines to block most of it. Make the map PLAYABLE.
- Your map must be unique, or something that stands out, If I see a map that you may map of of everyday, its not going to be well. Make the map CREATIVE.
- You must at least test your map. If you have the ability, PLEASE show a screenshot to your test completion, or specifically tell me you tested it. Make the map POSSIBLE.
4) You got 6 days to make your map. Monday is start, Saturday is end. SUNDAY is judging day and a chance for me to update the series.
-There will be a poll on Sundays for who you want the winner to be. If there is a tie, I will ask shomman to judge.
5) No spammed or immature content on the tilesets. No spam drones/mines or content that isn't simply right.

Rules to be updated - A_99 8)

TORNADO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum