N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
NReality~ EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
NReality~ EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
NReality~ EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
NReality~ EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
NReality~ EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
NReality~ EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
NReality~ EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
NReality~ EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
NReality~ EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

NReality~

3 posters

Go down

NReality~ Empty NReality~

Post by NyanCat_Polska Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello guys.
As a 7 years player ( i suck btw ) i started from Nv1.3, Nv1.4 And Nv6g2 also known as NReality.
Have you played it ? ( getpucht have some 0's in Underclock, doesn't count :P )
NyanCat_Polska
NyanCat_Polska
Admin

Back to top Go down

NReality~ Empty Re: NReality~

Post by EddyMataGallos Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:58 am

Why did you start with v1.3, that wasn't even online when you started (2008 according to the info, and v1.3 was outdated in 2005).

Also I wouldn't say "Nv6g2 a.k.a NReality", NReality is indeed following the version numbering of N after it ended in v1.4, but its not an official N version, its a different entity (enhanced).

Anyways, of course my recommendation is to play it. Highscore mode is the same as here, speedrun mode disregards gold and only takes frames into account, underclock mode is esentially slow-motion, good for testing things.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:12 pm

EddyMataGallos wrote:Why did you start with v1.3, that wasn't even online when you started (2008 according to the info, and v1.3 was outdated in 2005).

Maybe he just wanted to start from the beginning and didn't know there were earlier versions? :DD
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyanCat_Polska Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:43 pm

EddyMataGallos wrote:Why did you start with v1.3, that wasn't even online when you started (2008 according to the info, and v1.3 was outdated in 2005).

Also I wouldn't say "Nv6g2 a.k.a NReality", NReality is indeed following the version numbering of N after it ended in v1.4, but its not an official N version, its a different entity (enhanced).

Anyways, of course my recommendation is to play it. Highscore mode is the same as here, speedrun mode disregards gold and only takes frames into account, underclock mode is esentially slow-motion, good for testing things.
It was online in Polish game sites ;D
NyanCat_Polska
NyanCat_Polska
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyanCat_Polska Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:48 pm

SpartaX18 wrote:

Maybe he just wanted to start from the beginning and didn't know there were earlier versions? :DD
Nope, you're wrong :P
NyanCat_Polska
NyanCat_Polska
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EddyMataGallos Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:37 pm

NyanCat_Polska wrote:

I see, I think you mean v1.2, 1.3 has never been online, 1.2 was leaked as a flash file into most game portals. It had 3 columns right?

That's how most people got to know N actually, including myself.
EddyMataGallos
EddyMataGallos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyanCat_Polska Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:47 pm

EddyMataGallos wrote:
NyanCat_Polska wrote:

I see, I think you mean v1.2, 1.3 has never been online, 1.2 was leaked as a flash file into most game portals. It had 3 columns right?

That's how most people got to know N actually, including myself.

:P
:P
NyanCat_Polska
NyanCat_Polska
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down