N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

NPoints Season 6 is in Session!

+5
paulheisemberg12
vrugtehagel
BtoasterBoy
AiR
Spackal
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 Empty Re: NPoints Season 6 is in Session!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:59 am

This week has maps from oxymoron93, XandoToaster, Hyteriux, HaViX and patfelix.

We have the countdown here: http://itsalmo.st/#endofweek8

The code is S6W8

Good luck :)

Back to top Go down

NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 Empty Re: NPoints Season 6 is in Session!

Post by Jirka Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 pm

I have only 2 words for patfelix map. Too hard. I already hated his map in week 5, but this one is even worse. Please no more maps from him... I'll just probably give up on trying hard just do some demos every week to beat air, I will have less time next weeks.

Jirka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:09 am

He doesn't have any more maps. Yes it was very hard, and I know we've had a lot of tough maps this season. That was definitely the hardest map.

Back to top Go down

NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 Empty Week 8 has ended!

Post by BtoasterBoy Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:27 am

Week 8 is already over! We only have two weeks left in this season!

Click to see points:

This was somehow simultaneously a good week and a bad week for people. pzylL earned his 7th perfect week this season. grydx2 did fairly well, earning a respectable 36 points. Much more interesting though, is that Kai played this week! And he actually tried! Last season's 4th place player earned 44 points this week, doing better than any week last season!

FFF had his best week, earning 28 points! Jirka earned 24 points, after (reasonably) complaining about patfelix's map (and I promise we don't have any more maps by him!) AiR also had a very good week, earning 23 points, but Icy-Sole had his worst week, only earning 20 points.

You may be saying to yourself, "But Toaster, this sounds like a normal week! How could this have also been a bad week for people?" Well, the thing is, nobody else scored more than 10 points this week! The next best player was HaViX, earning 7 points. We also had avvm1 score 6 points, ROSENROT score 2 points, Miss DK score 2 points, and deniseich score 1 point.

We also had a lot of new players this week! James_S and Nedison14 both played this week and both earned 6 points! karp8 earned 3 points, th3crazygam1ng and zyDZt8v each earned 2 points, and Tbisonic and shma each earned 1 point! Congratulations to all the new players!

Speaking of all these new players, we lost a player! For the first time this season, vrug earned 0 points this week!

Week 9 maps will be posted tomorrow, usual time.
BtoasterBoy
BtoasterBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:30 am

Week 9 has started, with maps from m2590, Nedison14, Norkkom, blacklef and sidke (with some edits from us). The countdown is below, good luck!

http://itsalmo.st/#endofweek9

Back to top Go down

NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 Empty Week 9 is over!

Post by BtoasterBoy Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:56 am

Click to see points:

so pzylL won, as usual - WAIT A MINUTE!!! NO HE DIDN'T!!!

BREAKING NEWS: For the first time this season, pzylL did not win! Kai earned 47 points this week, which is the best non-pzylL score this season, beating Icy-Sole's record of 46! Congratulations to Kai!

Anyway, pzylL earned 46 points this week ( what a n00b right? )

grydx2 earned 39 points this week, and Icy-Sole earned 32 points this week, which is not a lot for him, but one of his runs was a 0th, which does deserve respect.

Jirka earned 25 points. AiR earned 21 points.

ROSENROT earned 11 points this week, which is a PB!

Nobody else earned more than 10 points, and nothing else really exciting happened, although we did have some new players: Rudo earned 6 points, garamond earned 6 points, kows92 earned 2 points, mbotz earned 1 point, and djmati earned 1 point.

Good work this week everyone! Week 10 maps will be posted tomorrow!
BtoasterBoy
BtoasterBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 Empty Week 10 is here!!!

Post by BtoasterBoy Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 am

The final week is finally upon us! We have some really good maps this week! Our mappers this week are blacklef, Andrew_99, Nedison14, m5290, and myself (with help from blacklef and shomman).

Countdown to the end of the contest: http://itsalmo.st/#endofnpoints

Good luck everyone!
BtoasterBoy
BtoasterBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

NPoints Season 6 is in Session! - Page 3 Empty Season 6 is over!

Post by BtoasterBoy Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:34 pm

pzylL has won the contest
Icy-Sole did very well too
grydx2 stared doing well right near the end
Jirka was pretty consistently good throughout the season
vrug dropped out near the end but still got 5th
AiR didn't play the first week but was pretty consistent through the rest of the season
Kai had a few good weeks right near the end, but didn't play much other than that
I should probably stop now, this is getting too small to read...

1st: pzylL
2nd: Icy-Sole (aka patfelix)
3rd: grydx2
4th: Jirka
5th: vrugtehagel
6th: AiR
7th: Kai
8th: deep97
9th: oxymoron93
10th: FFF

Link to the rest of the scores

Okay, so maybe in all the excitement of N++ (Link to Steam Store Page) coming out, shomman and I forgot that we were running a contest. Who can say? There could have been any number of reasons that we waited 14 hours to make this post! Stop hounding us, Raif!

Anyway, pzylL won! Actually I think he won like three weeks ago (he was pretty far ahead). But as always, the contest for top 10 spots remained interesting! You can all look at the score board to see who got how many points, so I will mostly use this post to make a few shout-outs to some impressive achievements.

Our champion, pzylL, earned 7 perfect weeks throughout the season, which was better than swipenet's 5 perfect weeks last season!

Kai earned 47 points in week 9, which was more than any other competitor earned in a single week (except for pzylL), and this was the only week that one person earned more points than pzylL.

In week 4, Icy-Sole was the first player in the season to prevent pzylL from getting a 0th.

pzylL, Icy-Sole, grydx2, Jirka, vrugtehagel, and Kai were the only players to earn more than 40 points in a single week.

AiR earned 6th place in the contest, despite never earning more than 25 points in a single week! If he had gotten his average of 20 points in the first week (the only week that he did not play) then he would have earned more than 200 points! This just shows that persistence can pay off!

Anyway, I'm hungry now so I'm gonna stop writing this! I'm sure some of the players were paying closer attention to the contest than I was, so I encourage everyone to point out impressive accomplishments that you all made!

Congratulations on finishing! Good season, everybody!
BtoasterBoy
BtoasterBoy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3