N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level

2 posters

Go down

Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level Empty Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level

Post by golfkid Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:29 am

I was playing 15-1 tonight, and had what seems like a bug pop up on me several times.  I would finish the level, get all the gold, but have a score 120 less than what I should have.  Example 1:
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level CBqceT7

That was bad enough, would have gotten me into 2nd just above the massive framewar at the bottom of the board. So I shrug it off, even as it happens several more times, even with a run that was 1 frame faster. Finally, 40 minutes later, I get a true slap in the face:
Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level 1SYWqS7

This run, had it properly counted all the gold I collected, would have given me the 0th by 2 frames! I'm really at a loss for what could be causing this, and my only explanation is that for some reason you can collect gold on the same frame as finishing the map, but the game won't add it to your score. I've asked a few people on chat if they have any explanations, and they haven't been able to give me any other answers. As reference, the gold that I believe is causing this problem is the one that sits directly above the exit.

golfkid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level Empty Re: Collecting gold on the same frame as finishing the level

Post by Ephemeral Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:07 pm

I don't know if you were in the chat at the time, but someone explained it very well. For me, i think there's a one frame delay for things like that or something.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down