N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others

+9
Westington
Threat
Nahoj
clewis202
Flying Falcon
Fujita Seiko
james_s
Oleary15
btonios
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others Empty how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others

Post by TBOLT Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

before you want to change or edit a map , you will need to follow the following steps,
1- look at the map name above the play button, there is www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=
after the = there will be a number usually 5 or 6 digits. copy that or write it down.
2- load up the website - https://tools.droni.es/scripts/getdata.php?l=
after the = here put the 5 or 6 digit number that you have copied or written down. e.g. https://tools.droni.es/scripts/getdata.php?l=62333
3- go into NV2.0 and load up the game, click on editor and press new map.
4 after that immediately press the pgdn key and a level data box should appear. delete the many 0's in the box and leave.
5- go back to the https://tools.droni.es/scripts/getdata.php?l=(5or 6 digitnumber) and copy and paste code on the website from the # key.
6- paste in the code into the level data box on the game. you will need to go to the top of the box and delete the #key .
7 once you have done this click anywhere off the level data box on the background of the game and press pgup.
8- your level should appear,
9- remember to credit the author of the map if you have remade someonelses map

if there are any problems just ask. Hope this helps

Last edited by THUNDER on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:18 am; edited 4 times in total
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others Empty Re: how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others

Post by btonios Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks THUNDER for this first help :)
btonios
btonios
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others Empty Re: how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others

Post by Oleary15 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Thanks Thunder! Very helpful!
Oleary15
Oleary15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by james_s Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:18 am

nice, but the 5 digit number is just the map count since N2 started. -Except for some reason it started at 1000 (that's the ref of the first map)
james_s
james_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:53 am

I thought id post it to help others  :queen: 
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others Empty Why starts at 1000

Post by Fujita Seiko Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:02 pm

james_s wrote:nice, but the 5 digit number is just the map count since N2 started. -Except for some reason it started at 1000 (that's the ref of the first map)

That's because the first normal n maps have links to begins www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=1 and end at www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=560 (links dont work but you can the links in the game.)

I think they started after 560 at 1000 because it just easier.
Fujita Seiko
Fujita Seiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Falcon Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Neat trick, this should save me a lot of time, if I intended to recreate levels.
Flying Falcon
Flying Falcon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clewis202 Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

this isnt working for me. i looked at the websites php code that downloads the map, and there was a sript source that you couldnt access. so i think its not wokring because the script source is gone.
:(

clewis202
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahoj Thu May 01, 2014 10:05 pm

@clewis202 The website is supposed to display a long code on a white page. Just click on the page once and then press CTRL + A to select the whole code to copy it.
Nahoj
Nahoj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 pm

when i paste it on the level data, what do i do next?
because ive saved it, pressed on the outside of the box, and clicked resume on 3 times
Threat
Threat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:01 pm

@Threat you click outside the box and press page down on your keyboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:01 pm

okay nvmd i have a different problem now...

it says this: ERROR: loading failed! Your input data was invalid.
Threat
Threat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:05 pm

It might be because of a character thats not supposed to be in the code, press Ctrl + A on the getdata page and copy it.
Dont change anything in the code, even a few character can mess up the code

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 pm

i found the problem: there is a extra # at the end of the code that needs to be deleted..

so TWO #'s need to be deleted
Threat
Threat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Westington Sun May 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Thx thunder!

Westington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:44 am

I talked to sidke on metanet forums and found that it should be fixed now ppl so u can get at your data again from previously published lvls
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maxngame Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

THUNDERBOLT wrote:before you want to change or edit a map , you will need to follow the following steps,
1- look at the map name above the play button, there is www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=
after the = there will be a number usually 5 or 6 digits. copy that or write it down.
2- load up the website - http://droni.es/getdata.php?l=
after the = here put the 5 or 6 digit number that you have copied or written down. e.g. http://droni.es/getdata.php?l=62333
3- go into NV2.0 and load up the game, click on editor and press new map.
4 after that immediately press the pgdn key and a level data box should appear. delete the many 0's in the box and leave.
5- go back to the http://droni.es/getdata.php?l=(5or 6 digitnumber) and copy and paste code on the website from the # key.
6- paste in the code into the level data box on the game. you will need to go to the top of the box and delete the #key .
7 once you have done this click anywhere off the level data box on the background of the game and press pgup.
8- your level should appear,
9- remember to credit the author of the map if you have remade someonelses map

if there are any problems just ask. Hope this helps

Every time i try to copy my level again it just brings in a random level

Plz Help
maxngame
maxngame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:51 am

IN GAME
above where it says play flag and fave there is something like
www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=2034

you have to move ur mouse right so u get all the digits
usually 6 because we are in the 200, 000 map range

www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=203430 so this is once ive scrolled right, im using ur coast map as an example.

In editor
same as above but the link is shown above edit and save maps if you haven't posted (u may just ignore this)
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:55 am

Did you put the level ID of YOUR level at the end of http://droni.es/getdata.php?l= ?

Back to top Go down

Post by maxngame Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Right i tried that but it still doesn't work.
1. I used one of your levels, 6549, for an example and i looked above the high scores and below the play button and copied the 5 numbers
2. I copied it at the end of http://droni.es/getdata.php?l=...
3. I copied everything between the two hashtags
4. I put the copied text into the code box while editing and clicked off and pressed Pg Up.
5. It comes up with this shitty level that i had never seen before.

Did i do anything wrong? :hum:
maxngame
maxngame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:54 pm

yes
your first step is wrong.
its 6 numbers you have tto select the whole thing , you need to scroll right to get the whole 6 digits

my lvl 6549 is either www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=187186
or www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html?l=183562

because I don't kno why but I made 2 6549s
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:58 pm

[img]how to get map data back from maps already published yours and others Max10[/img]
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:59 pm

hope this helps
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Tranlation of the text in the image above: "As you see, i've scrolled right so i get last digit"

THUNDER, you do realize that you can insert text even using MS Paint, right?
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TBOLT Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 am

ye but its broken on my version
TBOLT
TBOLT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next