Rules: Should there be consequences when authors upload spam, racist stuff, stolen maps, or bullying maps?

Go down

Rules: Should there be consequences when authors upload spam, racist stuff, stolen maps, or bullying maps?

Post by Fujita Seiko on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 pm

My opinions is that cheating, racisme, stealing and bullying should not have to be said in rules to know its wrong and have consequences.

Some might say, that because there are not any rules in-game, its weird to decide what can be deleted and what can not.
I think that its has become a community since this forum and Discord chat and N Facebook ect.  And that community can bring rules with them.

example: swastika maps.
Nothing wrong with Swastika but when they clearly ment it like a Nazi symbol:  Think about how much it hurt for a common Jew.. what there family been thru in WW2.

p.s just curious, don't wanna bring drama.

:banzai:
Fujita Seiko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules: Should there be consequences when authors upload spam, racist stuff, stolen maps, or bullying maps?

Post by sabk on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:03 pm

I agree, but what would the consequence be?

sabk
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules: Should there be consequences when authors upload spam, racist stuff, stolen maps, or bullying maps?

Post by Fujita Seiko on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:12 pm

2 warnings and a ban?
Fujita Seiko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threat on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:29 pm

We would need active moderatorS for that.
Threat
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down