N-Game v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Dying Breed
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:24 pm by Ephemeral

» N v2.0 is a good game, yes or no
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am by V3L0C1T4

» N v2.0 is fun. Do you agree?
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am by V3L0C1T4

» Corona Virus - Share your tips & discuss
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 am by james_s

» Good Wishes From The AiR
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm by james_s

» Custom Color!!!!
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am by JaeyDoesYT

» The 14th flavour?
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Suggestions for Nv2.0
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm by JaeyDoesYT

» Level data, fully explained.
Positives, abilities and things you're the best at EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm by vrugtehagel

Positives, abilities and things you're the best at

Go down

Positives, abilities and things you're the best at Empty Positives, abilities and things you're the best at

Post by Ephemeral Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:11 pm

As requested by Yoke300, i created this topic for compensation for the other one (Weaknesses, phobias and inabilities). Okey, let's get started:

My positives - i'm clever (people say it to me, so it's not subjective); people often ask me questions they don't know the answer for. As cooperverdon said trillion times, i'm also *chill*

Abilities - Although i'm not even close to being skinny, i'm pretty flexible. For instance, i'm able to get my legs behind my head. I can touch my knees with my head too (not bending the knees and staying straight). Not really classified to flexibility, but i can move my ears as well. I believe i'm not the only one here with those abilities though.

I'm the best at...hm...probably math and english (i know i often make mistakes, but i think i'm understandable :DD). I'm also not bad at informatics.

Alright, that's all. Don't forget to share your [title of this thread]. =]

Last edited by SpartaX18 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Almost three months and no one noticed quite a large mistake...)
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Admin

Back to top Go down