Android ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Android ?

Post by deniseich on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:52 pm

I play sometimes in N-reality on android phone. I use flash emulator "flash game player".
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vkrun.flashgameplayer
In this app I can create needed buttons, set functions to it, pose them and scale on screen. And I saved preset and load it each time when I load app.

My preset -


What is bad in this app -
1. its emulator and it lags little bit, comfort of playing is..  much more better than not to play at all. its absolutely not ok for achieve records :)
2. app dont see internet, so I cant play online.
3. N2.0 cant run on it.

Questions - Did you know other way to play in N on android-phone? Maybe somewhere exists better flash player for android? Or maybe somewhere exists special version of N that is converted for android? Or maybe creators of N plan to create android-version of N?

Thanks for all answers.
avatar
deniseich
Admin

Messages : 8
Joined : 2015-12-21
Age : 35
Location : Belarus

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyP4dAiT7A

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by btonios on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:23 am

As I saw, flash is hard to emulate correctly on phones. Maybe in the future we will know a N-Android or N-IOS ? :P
avatar
btonios
Admin

Messages : 137
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 17
Location : France

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:39 pm

No, we probably won't. Metanet is not interested in developing their old N flash games, which is fair enough, and n++ isn't flash. Plus, the N community is pretty small, so community made things are rare.

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by SpartaX18 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Honestly, i was thinking alot about a mobile version, but never knew there is one! (well, technically...) It sucks that we'll probably never have a properly working mobile N though. I'd love to try doing that, but yeah, i can't even do anything with the standard N :S

_________________
avatar
SpartaX18
Admin

Messages : 617
Joined : 2014-04-24
Age : 17
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by btonios on Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:34 pm

shomman wrote:No, we probably won't. Metanet is not interested in developing their old N flash games, which is fair enough, and n++ isn't flash. Plus, the N community is pretty small, so community made things are rare.
community made things are not that possible too...
avatar
btonios
Admin

Messages : 137
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 17
Location : France

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:09 am

btonios wrote:
shomman wrote:No, we probably won't. Metanet is not interested in developing their old N flash games, which is fair enough, and n++ isn't flash. Plus, the N community is pretty small, so community made things are rare.
community made things are not that possible too...

That's what I said.

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by btonios on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:03 am

shomman wrote:
btonios wrote:
shomman wrote:No, we probably won't. Metanet is not interested in developing their old N flash games, which is fair enough, and n++ isn't flash. Plus, the N community is pretty small, so community made things are rare.
community made things are not that possible too...

That's what I said.
You said that the N community was too small to do things, that's not the problem. We can't mod on Nv2.0, no possibilities.
avatar
btonios
Admin

Messages : 137
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 17
Location : France

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:15 am

Why can't you?

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by btonios on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:15 pm

shomman wrote:Why can't you?
We can't because we don't have source code...
avatar
btonios
Admin

Messages : 137
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 17
Location : France

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Ah ok. Have you tried to get in contact with Metanet?
Or vrugethagel, who I think had the source code.

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by SpartaX18 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:43 pm

shomman, we wrote a letter to metanet 3.5 months ago and still got no response. We (I) didn't think of talking with hagel about it (or maybe we did, but i don't remember it? anyway, we still don't have the code). klok has gotten us something that looks like a source code, but i'm not sure if it's even a complete thing.

_________________
avatar
SpartaX18
Admin

Messages : 617
Joined : 2014-04-24
Age : 17
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by btonios on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:12 pm

SpartaX18 wrote:shomman, we wrote a letter to metanet 3.5 months ago and still got no response. We (I) didn't think of talking with hagel about it (or maybe we did, but i don't remember it? anyway, we still don't have the code). klok has gotten us something that looks like a source code, but i'm not sure if it's even a complete thing.
We didn't told hagel, maybe we should do it, but he doesn't have the code anyway.
About klok code, it's only the compiled one...
avatar
btonios
Admin

Messages : 137
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 17
Location : France

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:03 am

How do you know he doesnt have the code? I know he was in contact with Metanet about Nv2. Maybe I'm mistaken but I was pretty sure he had it. Can't hurt to contact him anyway.

About Metanet, contacting them via social media, maybe would be a good idea?

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by SpartaX18 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:57 pm

If i had Facebook or Twitter or whatever, i would certainly contact them, but without those, i must rely on the rest. :F

_________________
avatar
SpartaX18
Admin

Messages : 617
Joined : 2014-04-24
Age : 17
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by btonios on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:55 pm

shomman wrote:How do you know he doesnt have the code? I know he was in contact with Metanet about Nv2. Maybe I'm mistaken but I was pretty sure he had it. Can't hurt to contact him anyway.

About Metanet, contacting them via social media, maybe would be a good idea?
How do I know it? Because he showed it to us, and no, it's not from metanet. He only got the compiled script from the Nv2.0's game page with a random software.
avatar
btonios
Admin

Messages : 137
Joined : 2014-04-05
Age : 17
Location : France

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/btonios

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Ahh ok, makes sense. That's a shame.

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by legendklokpok on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:17 pm

btonios wrote: He only got the compiled script from the Nv2.0's game page with a random software.
http://www.metanetsoftware.com/
http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/
I can't find the source code, can you?

legendklokpok
Admin

Messages : 16
Joined : 2015-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 am

He used some software to take the source code off the online version, thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by legendklokpok on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:47 pm

shomman wrote:He used some software to take the source code off the online version, thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html
Not really, I took the executable converted it to swf and compiled it. You're just bullshitting

legendklokpok
Admin

Messages : 16
Joined : 2015-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Okay cool. That's what I thought he did.

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by legendklokpok on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:58 pm

shomman wrote:Okay cool. That's what I thought he did.
who is "he"?

legendklokpok
Admin

Messages : 16
Joined : 2015-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Android ?

Post by shomman on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Vrugtehagel

_________________


Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3

shomman
Admin

Messages : 192
Joined : 2014-06-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum